Wednesday, July 1, 2015

LRW - Red & White

Happy Birthday Canada!!! This week it is my turn to host the Little Red Wagon challenge, and I want to see a lot of red & white on your projects. Of course, you are not limited to just red & white, but it should be the main focus!!!

I created this adorable shaped card.  My son just wrote for his G-license and passed. He is now a fully licensed driver.  I thought I would send this to him in the mail!!


I used my Silhouette to do the sentiment....but I was impatient and didn't let it dry.  It smudged a little bit :(


I hope you will play along with us over on the Little Red Wagon blog.  I would love to see what you create.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! Love me a shaped card. Wish I had thought of something this clever (or at least something better than I did).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Congrats to Jason!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, perfect for the celebration at hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this card. Thanks for such a great challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't like a cool, red set of wheels?! I love this fun card and it's great for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete