Monday, May 6, 2013

Such Awesome Photos!

Good Morning! I am back to share with you my finished layout from the Two Scrapbook Friends progressive blog hop!  To get all the details on the hop and see my layout for that, click here!

I have been working on my son's travel album and I had a couple of zebra photos I still wanted to include.  To complete the challenge, I needed to add Ann's quote and Amanda's 3 buttons.

Here is my finished page!

  IMG_9594

I added some border strips in the top left corner and a rub-on that I layered with some cardstock.

IMG_9595

I misted a wood veneer camera and added a brad to the center of it.  I made a tab and added a sticker to one of my photos.

IMG_9596

I found this awesome quote and used my Silhouette and pens to add it to my page.  I underlined it with a black Sharpie.

IMG_9597

I added the three buttons to my banner.

IMG_9598

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout.  I had a blast creating it and I am thrilled that I got another page done for my album.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Louise (Mamilou)May 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM

    Great LO.... especially like the little black camera with the red lens of course! Great tip to use the Silhouette to "write" the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect quote for your zoo pics. You are creating such a great book for Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of papers, along with the title work, journalling and all those other fab little details......great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design my friend! I love the monochromatic colours you used and all your great details - especially the multi-font title work.
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect papers for this subject matter. Your son's album is going to be fantastic. Nice little touches in unexpected places, like the brad in the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love all of the details on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So zebra page! Love everything on your layout, really attractive!

    ReplyDelete