Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July - The Cutting Cafe

Happy Fourth of July to all my American friends.......especially to my BFF and her family :)

Today at The Cutting Cafe we are working with all things American. I decided I would try playing with the USA Word Shaped Card.

IMG_6770

I love this collection from We R Memory Keepers called Yankee Doodles. It came out last year and I made sure I snagged some of it for my stash. I used the single letters and added them to my card front instead of making a shaped card. There are so many options when you use these files.

IMG_6771

I have always admired the red, white and blue colours of the American flag and I was happy that I had the opportunity to use them. Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog and see all the other patriotic creations that the ladies have made. The post will go up sometime today.

13 comments:

  1. What a perfect 4th of July card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carolyn!!! Hope you have a GREAT 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card..sending it to your BFF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carolyn. Very patriotic. I am sure Joanne will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A FUN USA CARD...love how you used the word shaped as a regular card...you rock and happy 4th...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Sometimes I forget these can be re sized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the pp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!! Love the papers and how you cut them to look like banners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love your cards and they way you put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Love the star it fitted onto your card just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete