Friday, May 20, 2011

#1 Most Bookmarked on Two Peas!

I scrapbook because I love it, no other reason! The fact that I own a scrapbook store and I am able to share the love of this craft is a bonus.

A few years ago I was introduced to blogging and the online world of forums and layout galleries. I upload some of my layouts to the gallery at Two Peas In A Bucket. It is rewarding to know that others enjoy looking at my layouts too.

Yesterday a good friend sent me a Facebook message and told me that my Just Add Sunshine layout was in the top three 'most bookmarked' layouts in the Two Peas gallery. I am still in shock!

I use my blog as an online journal so I thought that I would do a post to record this milestone in my scrapbooking!

Above is a snapshot of my entry on Two Peas. It shows how many times it has been viewed, members that 'like' my layout, members that comment and how many times it has been bookmarked by other members.

This is a snapshot of the front page of the members gallery. Just Add Sunshine is still be highlighted today as the #1 most bookmarked layout!

I am so flattered that others love my layout as much as I do! Thank you to all my followers.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. See girl, i told you! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! That is awesome!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...I was one of the people that bookmarked it...and this morning (South African time) it was right up there...first on most bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing achievement! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete