Wednesday, April 13, 2011

At The Beach!

If you are looking for the Two Scrapbook Friends Easter Blog Hop, scroll down to my Monday post.

This week at Sketch Support it is two-page sketch week. These are my favourite. This weeks sketch is awesome because it holds so many photos. I was able to use 9 photos on my layout. I have had these pictures developed for a while and this was a great opportunity to use them. I also had the Two Scrapbook Friends product challenge kit and it was the perfect theme for my photos.

All the elements fit together to create all the embellishments for my 2 pages. I also had to add stitching to outline the bracket pattern paper and the border on pg 2.

When I created this, we were do an online crop on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum and one of the challenges was to use a castle. I found this 3D sand castle and it was the perfect touch for my journal spot.

Be sure to visit Sketch Support and see what the other ladies have created using this fabulous sketch.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hilarious photos ... great layout! And I think you're going to have to go into therapy to deal with that stitching addiction you have (lol). Always looks beautiful on your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lori, the pictures are hilarious and the layout is great! You're uber talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I just love the layout and how many photos there are... and of course how could I not mention how perfect the castle is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts always use alot of photos. I love that.
    this one is great. I was inspired by your layout of your son playing hockey. I did "Desi in the big city" got to buy me a sketch book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the colors that you used and the photos are great!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete