Monday, March 21, 2011

Wishes & Ridin' The Rocket

I am not exactly sure where last week went. I missed posting my creation for the Add-On sketch for Sketch Support (oops!). I love the add-on sketches and for this one I created a card using fabric for the top of my cupcake!

I cut out different sized circles and frayed the edges a bit. After they were adhered to my background, I added the hand stitching. I used my Cuttlebug to embossed the cupcake wrapper.

This week over at Sketch Support, Allison is showing a new One-Page sketch. I used the January product challenge kit from Two Scrapbook Friends to create my layout (ya, I am running a bit behind).

These photos were taken a few years ago. Jason was obsessed with these little motorcycles (they are called Pocket Rockets). A friend of ours invited us to spend a week at their cottage and they had one the kids could use.

I added some chipboard elements that I won at a crop we had at the store.

The letters that came in the kit were perfect for my title and I added some Loopy Lu letters from Doodlebug to finish it off.

Be sure to pop over to Sketch Support and see what the rest of the design team has created. I think there are over 20 layouts being featured this week.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love them! And there is no such thing as behind, there is no rule that says we have to scrapbook in order. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love how you used the fabric!

    ReplyDelete