Monday, February 28, 2011

Sketch Support Blog Hop Winner!

This past weekend Sketch Support had their very first blog hop. It was my first ever hop too! I was so taken back by the number of amazing, sincere comments. Being on the receiving end of these comments, I realize how much they are appreciated. I will definitely remember this when I am visiting blogs and galleries in the future.

I am very thankful to be part of the team at Sketch Support and working with everyone. A big hug to Allison for creating such beautiful sketches and hosting the blog hop.

Now.....time to announce the winner of the Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 7!

Here is the number that was generated:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
67
Timestamp: 2011-02-28 13:58:38 UTC

And here is my winner:

connie said...
Love your take on the sketch and the colors you used!!!! beautiful work!!!
February 26, 2011 2:54 PM

Congratulation Connie! I really appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving me a comment.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment