Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Great News!

Oh my gosh, it has been a very exciting week! Last night I posted my first publication (well, I can't actually post the layout) and now I am going to tell you some more great news!

Earlier this week I received an email from Allison Davis.......requesting my acceptance to her new SG Publishing Creative Team!!!!!! Yesterday it was officially announced (check it out here). I am super excited to be a part of this and I know that you are going to love it too! I have created a category along the sidebar of my blog with links to all the team members blogs.

We have received our first assignments and all the fun starts on January 1st! Check back here often to see what we have been up to!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations.Can't wait to see your new creations. You got all this talent from me, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carolyn, I am so looking forward to seeing your first DT Reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to be on the team with you
    HUGE congrats!
    On the scrapstreet pub and on the DT gig! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! that's soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my friend! I am so proud of you!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks everyone......especially you Joanane! That means so much coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Carolyn! Your layouts are beautiful - I can't wait to see what you do on the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Carolyn! What an honour!

    ReplyDelete