Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What An Adventure!

It has been a while since I have scrapbooked. All my time has been spent on organizing for Scrapfest and planning for our Fall Retreat.

There was one weekend in between both of these events and Joanne and I escaped to a fundraiser crop and spent 12 hours cropping together. I spent most of my time working on my Christmas tags for our upcoming tag swap and making up a sample calendar for the store.

I did take some time to make up a kit that Shelby had designed for the store. It was based on a sketch by Allison Davis and I just knew I had the perfect photos for it!

This was one of the days that I kidnapped my kids and took them to the railway tracks in St. Jacobs. I took so many photos and I couldn't wait to get some of them on a layout.

I couldn't let this page go without stitching something, so I added some to the stars.

I changed the title up and added these corrugated letters that I stole from Joanne's stash. I sanded them down and that exposed the core colour. I also added 2 rows of white pen lines around the entire layout.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout! And your photos are awesome:) It was a fun day of cropping with you - something we should try to do more often.
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout!! Suits your photos perfectly. Hope you find more time to do some personal scrapbooking soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! You rock a double layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carolyn, so happy to see that you did not loose all those pictures after all! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete