Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Little Red Wagon #32 - Sketch

I am so excited about this challenge! I love sketches. I am completely addicted to them. Regan drew this sketch for this weeks challenge..........

And this is my card.........

I had coloured this image and was waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. This is Butch and Mimi from Stamping Bella. I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. I used papers from October Afternoon, which I have to say is one of my favourite new collections.

Thanks to Regan for a great sketch. I had fun using it. Be sure to visit Little Red Wagon and see what everyone does with this sketch, and maybe you should give it a try too.

I also entered my card in the following challenges:

Cards - use floral paper
Sentimental Sundays - new or neglected stash
A Spoon Full of Sugar - floral delight

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. omgoodness...seriously adorable pooches! SO cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. The little dogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little dogs are too, two cute! Adorable card and great sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the adorable images work beautifully with your papers. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, super cute! I love this image and your card! Great sketch.

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete