Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Product Challenge

I have been busy working on the June product challenge kit and I came across this sketch that I thought would work well with the materials I had. The credit for the sketch goes to Julie Bonner.

Here is the layout that I designed using the products that came in the challenge kit.

I added just a few things from my stash. The buttons, the dotted paper, the tiny circle alpha stickers, the rub-on, the orange ric-rac and the dimensional airplane stickers. I glimmer misted the chipboard circle ring and added some detailing with a black pen. It is fun to look through your stash and see what works.

I chose to use some photos from my very first flight. I traveled with my mom to Las Vegas to attend the CHA winter show. The photos are not the greatest because it was a very dreary day and they were taken through a window.

Product challenge kits are still available at Two Scrapbook Friends. Click here for all the details.


Photobucket

3 comments: