Thursday, March 4, 2010

Design Team Reveal!

It is design team reveal time over at Two Scrapbook Friends! I am not officially part of the team, but I have been playing along with them this month and having a blast! I just love the challenge and I love to see how everyone uses the kit.

On my first layout I tried using a flourish stamp to create a border around my background page. I was nervous because I had completed the entire layout before I added he border......therefore if it didn't work out, I was in trouble. Thankfully it added just the right amount of softness and I was happy with the result.


The second layout I incorporated one of the challenges from our DT and it was to use fabric. I dug out the 'joy' title from Prima and it worked perfectly with the elements from the kit.

I created this card, trying out another technique by using acetate. I cut out the scallop and then embossed it using my Cuttlebug. I will be trying this again for sure!

I also attempted a project.......I made a mini pizza box. I decorated the top using inspiration from my friend Regan's card and added Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

I can't wait to get started with this month's goodies. Be sure to check out all the amazing designs by the other girls. They are sure to inspire you. If you want to play along you can purchase a DT kit of your own for only $19.99. It is packed with all sorts of products and you are sure to be inspired.

6 comments:

  1. Great job on all your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are too cute! I just love the layouts. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your projects with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful job on them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, again, as honourary Dteam member. I love that little box.

    ReplyDelete