Thursday, December 17, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #7


This week Avril challenged us to sew on our creations. It could be machine stitching, hand stitching, faux stitching or stamped. I chose to do stamped stitching.

Christmas is only 1 week away so I thought I would still try and get a few more Christmas cards done. I used a stamp from my stash to do the zig-zag stitching, scraps from my stash to make the present, ribbon from my cookie exchange packaging, and the Christmas stamp is from Close to my Heart. I added diamond Stickles to make the swirl sparkle. I couldn't resist inking the edges of my papers with Vintage Photo distress ink.

This was a fun challenge and I hope you play along with all of us at Little Red Wagon.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very nice Carolyn! I love the Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the stamped sewing and the present too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card , like the idea of a sewing stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute present and the faux stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, I just want to rio it open and see what's in there!

    ReplyDelete