Friday, September 11, 2009

New Recipe!

I had the day off yesterday (well, I didn't go into the store) so I wanted to try something new for dinner. We were going to have a guest (Jake) and all the kids would be there too. I pulled out my What's Cooking magazine from Kraft and I whipped up the BarBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll-Ups!

They were delicious and really easy to make. Everyone loved them. Here is the recipe. They would be a great thing to try this weekend!

BBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll-Ups

1 each large green and red pepper, cut into strips
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/3 cup KRAFT Original BarBQ Sauce (we used Dianna Sauce instead)
4 whole wheat tortillas (9 inch), warmed (I used white ones)

COOK and stir vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until no longer pink. Stir in barbecue sauce; cook on medium heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.

SPOON chicken mixture down centres of tortillas; top with cheese. Roll up; cut in half.

I served it with the yummy pasta salad recipe that I posted a little while back. Here is the link!

I hope you enjoy!



2 comments: