Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recent Creations

When I was away last weekend I did a little scrapbooking with my friends. It was so nice to sit down and work away on my own pages. This is what I did.....

Days of Summer: I used product from the new Summer Soiree line from Fancy Pants. I saw a similar layout done on the Fancy Pants blog. I wanted to try using one of the transparencies and they had filled in the sun with buttons. I mixed in a few dew drops and was very pleased with the results.



Sweet: This is my favourite layout from my weekend away. The papers are from the new Breaking Free line from My Minds Eye. I added chipboard stars and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist, buttons, dew drops, ribbon and some rub-ons from Prima.



Future Heartbreaker: This was a total scraplift from the Pink Paislee blog. I loved this layout just the way it was, so I didn't change a thing. All the products are from Pink Paislee and I especially love the chipboard letters. I had to overlap them in order to fit the word 'heartbreaker' accross the top of my page and I really like the effect. I added black Stickles to highlight the black on the large flowers.



I Delight In You: This was the layout that I created from Karan's sketch that she posted in our forum and we highlighted on our store blog. I love sketches and I love this layout. Papers are a combination of Prima and Basic Grey. More chipboard letters from Pink Pailsee, stickers from Rose Moka, bling and diecut flourishes.



Make A Wish: This is a birthday card I created for Carly....she is my daughters best friend. She turns 17 tomorrow and I wanted to make her a special card. I added a little Stickles to make it sparkle. Happy Birthday Carly!



Spending time with my 2 dear friends was the real reason for our weekend getaway. We all share the same passion for scrapbooking and that allowed us to spend some time on our favourite hobby too. I feel so lucky to have such great friends and a hobby to share. I can't wait until the next time we get together.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful crations Carolyn, looks like a fun and productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did some amazing pages on our weekend away! I am hoping to scraplift a couple of them! When is our next scrapbooking weekend???

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful job on those creations, i love the heartbreaker one too..

    ReplyDelete